Nano SCALE SILVER CLEAN TECHNOLOGY
Silver is a natural antimicrobial. That means that microbes can’t survive in the presence of silver ions. Silver ions released from the surface of silver molecules, however, are harmless to people. The best way to inhibit the growth of unwanted microbes is to generate a protective layer of silver ions. That’s exactly what SmartSilver does. And because SmartSilver additives are designed to bind at the molecular level, SmartSilver protection doesn’t wash out. It doesn’t wear off. It doesn’t get diluted or neutralized through normal use. It keeps working as it was designed to work for as long as the product exists.
Science of silver armor
Silverarmor® Paint and Coatings provide continuous reduction of odor causing bacteria in the paint.
The Silver Ions in the paint are released when the surface of the paint is is contacted with odor causing bacteria. The ions will zap the molecules, keeping the wall “Always clean”.
Silverclean® Technology integrates seamlessly into our Silverarmor® coating, works invisibly and safely, and provides an antimicrobial protection unmatched in the marketplace. Silverclean® resists bacteria that can cause odor and material degradation. Silverarmor® Coatings and Finishes built with Silverclean® prevent the growth of microbes and mildew, and the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria.
The active ingredient in Silverclean® additives is EPA registered. Silverclean® is also Oeko-Tex approved, compliant with EU Biocidal Products Directives.
Environmental Stewardship: SilverClean means Green
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified as free of harmful substances
- Silver is not toxic to people, animals or plants
- Silver is a natural anti-microbial, in use since antiquity
- No volatile organic chemicals (VOCs)
- Silver does not promote the development of anti-microbial resistance
- Active is EPA approved for use. Legal for sale in US, Europe and Asia.
- Small particles maximize efficient delivery of silver ions and minimize the usage of silver.